Interns are accepted year-round. Please read the FAQ for information on the seasonal variability of megafauna in Zavora Bay.
Please note, the internship include:
- Up to 25 dives per month #gear included
- Research tutorials, mentorship and assistance
- Transfer from Inhambane to Zavora on the 1st of each month
- 5000 Mets allowance for food
- The Marine Action Research Tee Shirt
- One trip per month to Barra (2 days/1 night) to monitor the seahorses
Does not include:
- Flights and transport from your home country to Mozambique
- Internet (we recommend having your phone unlocked and using a local SIM card)
- Visa expenses
- Drinks and meals at restaurants
To apply, submit your CV along with the application form to email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your research or dissertation before applying.